The best investment you can make is in yourself.
You are always worth it!
Intuitive art Poetry
This event is for all genders and children over the age of 8.
Blackout poetry is an intuitive process of reading through a book page, circling the powerful words that has meaning and significance to you, and then blacking out the rest. For all of those who didn't think they could be a poet, you might leave this class feeling like a Maya Angelou or Edgar Allen Poe!
This is a fun, playful, and creative activity that involves trusting your intuition, exploring, and experimenting. You'll also have opportunities to turn your poetry into a piece of art by adding color, symbols, and/or drawings to the page. There's NO wrong way to do it!
This class includes a glass of wine, all the markers, paints, canvases, lots of book pages to pick from, socialization, and playful poetry creating!
Friday, July 26th, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
InSpark Coworking Space in Lynnwood
Thursday, August 8th
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Judy Lee Photography in Seattle
Finding Light in the Dark
I am in love with creating beautiful and intentional spaces for people to come together to connect, play, go deep, and enjoy a sense of community! I offer different kinds of classes, workshops, and retreats throughout the year. I sometimes use art as my main tool, sometimes it’s meditation and group discussion, or sometimes it’s self love practices and group coaching. Check back here every month to see what’s new and/or sign up for my newsletter so you can get the latest updates.
In this workshop we'll do teachings, guided meditations, and journal practices to understand and work with our shadows in order to see their gifts, extend them compassion, and integrate them into our being. Shadow aspects are the parts that we often reject, repress, or hide because we don't believe they're acceptable. We'll end the afternoon by capturing a meaningful portrait of one of your shadow aspects so you can have a visual reminder to help you learn to embrace this part of you.
Embracing your shadows will support you in showing up brighter, lighter, and more authentically you. When we dim aspects of ourselves, we dim our chances for experiencing true joy and self love. When we feel more whole we experience more joy, self love, mindfulness, better relationships, and better health.
Who is this for?
* Anybody who struggles to fully embrace and love aspects of themselves whether it's their emotions, their behavior, their body, their personality, etc.
* Anybody who is struggling showing up true and authentically out of fear of judgement.
How many seats are available?
* We are reserving only 6 seats as we want to create as much safety and intimacy while doing this work.
What will you get out of this experience?
* Tools for Introspection
* Practice in guided meditation and journaling with powerful questions.
* Embracing an aspect of yourself that you've hidden, repressed, shamed, or rejected.
* A feeling of empowerment in how you can continue your journey towards wholeness and more self love.
* You'll stand a little bit taller, brighter, and more authentically you in the world.
* A shared experience in community with a small group in embracing our shadows.
2 day workshop
Saturday, June 1st 10-2 pm & Saturday, June 8th 10-12 pm
Cost $199 3 spots left
Location: Judy Lee Photography Studio, Seattle
THE ART OF CREATING THE LIFE YOU DESIRE
Scribble Zentangle Class
Art helps make the unconscious conscious and bring awareness to patterns of thoughts that are no longer serving us. We may even discover parts of ourselves that we have been repressing or rejecting. As a facilitator of this process, I help support you when moments come up that create discomfort, fear, or resistance.
Once we bring more light to the unconscious thoughts, I will show you how to transform these beliefs into something that empowers us and allows us to move towards creating the life we desire. Through art, we are given a safe opportunity to experiment with a new mindset and attitude and see what happens when we try something different. We can then take these insights into other parts of our lives and create change where its needed.
What you will get out of this:
* Practice in what it means to follow your intuition.
* An opportunity to try a new meditative practice.
* Teachings about our unconscious and the power it has in our life.
* Insight and awareness to your inner thoughts, stories, and beliefs.
* Liberation from having to do everything perfect or within a box.
* Childlike play, experimentation, and exploration.
* Mental, physical, and emotional stretching and growth.
* Tools to take home with you to help transform the thoughts, beliefs, and habits that no longer serve you.
Friday, May 31st, 10 am - 12 pm
The Art of Creating Your Life
Do you find yourself feeling stuck and unable to take action, confused about an issue, comparing yourself with others, afraid of being messy, needing to know how things are going to end, and/or unable to manifest the things you want in your life? What if you were able to see, through a playful experience of painting, that the unconscious thoughts running in the background of your mind are manifesting the life you are currently seeing and experiencing?
In this class, we will use painting as a tool for practicing mindfulness, trusting our gut, finding joy in the journey, letting go of attachments, and seeing how our stories and fears hold us back from creating the life we desire. No art skills or experience necessary! We'll end with some writing practices to help you take some of those thoughts that no longer serve you and transform them into new beliefs that will empower you for the rest of your life. For men and women!
Friday, July 26th, 10 am -12 pm